Your Nevada Privacy Rights Notice
What Personal Information About Customers Does Cenegenics.com Gather?
The information we learn from clients helps us personalize and continually improve our provision of services via the Website. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of the Website’s features nor receive important information from us. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, communicating with providers and physicians in our provider network, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Cenegenics.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of Cenegenics.com on other Web sites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Cenegenics.com if your computer supports such capabilities.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples of this information include the identity of any provider or physician to whom we assign you, and information about you that a provider or physician gives us. Some of this information may be defined as “individually identifiable health information” and/or “protected health information” (PHI) as those terms are defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) (see “definitions” found at 45 C.F.R. § 160.103). Cenegenics does not store or maintain information or data that is or may be considered PHI. Cenegenics utilizes third party service providers to collect and store any data that it receives from clients or potential clients, whether through the Website, email, or other electronic transmission(s). Cenegenics does not store or maintain such data in any storage device nor service (such as the “Cloud”) that is under its control. Accordingly, your transmission of any PHI to Cenegenics is incidental to the services Cenegenics performs for its clients, and any such information cannot be accessed by or through the Website. Cenegenics and Cenegenics.com are not covered by HIPAA.
Does Cenegenics.com Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Cenegenics.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Cenegenics.com, Inc., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of Cenegenics.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Cenegenics.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
Cenegenics.com gives you access to a range of information about your account and your interactions with Cenegenics.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to obtain services from Cenegenics, or take advantage of Cenegenics.com features.
- You can add or update certain information in your account. When you update information, we usually keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please use the “unsubscribe” feature in any email you receive from us. If you do not want to receive Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of Cenegenics.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.
- The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.
How You Can Access, Change, or Delete Your Personal Information
If you would like to review, correct, update, restrict, or delete your personal information, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your personal information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent these rights are provided to you by applicable law), please contact us via visiting our Contact Us page (https://pages.cenegenics.com/contact-us/). We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably practicable and no later than one month after receipt. If circumstances cause any delay in our response, you will be promptly notified and provided a date for our response.
Are Children Allowed to Use Cenegenics.com?
Cenegenics.com does not sell products or services for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use Cenegenics.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18.
EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield
Cenegenics.com, Inc., does not participate in the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield frameworks.
Your California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code section 1798.83, you have the right once per calendar year to request disclosure of what kind of personal information has been collected about you and shared with any third parties for a third party’s direct marketing use, as well as the names and addresses of those third parties with which the information has been shared.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Questions About Data Privacy
For any further questions about data privacy, please email or send your inquiry to Cenegenics’ Chief Data Officer, Roxana Boboescu at the following address:
Roxana Boboescu, Director of Analytics
851 S. Rampart Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89145
Email: [email protected]